Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

What did you makan today? part 76

  • 29 July 2015 - 09:17 PM
    Vid

    Hainanese mixed veggies [thumbsup]

    Cabbage, Tao kee, ???

    �

    I never try before... but it looks really nice! [thumbsup]


  • 29 July 2015 - 09:42 PM
    lausai88

    �

    I never try before... but it looks really nice! [thumbsup]

    �

    �really nice, [thumbsup]

    �Next time you come back, I recommend you try this dish. Lunch time, normally very crowded.


  • 29 July 2015 - 09:53 PM
    Vid

    �

    �really nice, [thumbsup]

    �Next time you come back, I recommend you try this dish. Lunch time, normally very crowded.

    �

    Sure! Will remember to try it when I return next time [;)]


  • 29 July 2015 - 10:24 PM
    Moniq

    Xiu Ji Yong Tau Fu at Chinatown Complex.

    attachicon.gif20150725_122909.jpgattachicon.gif20150725_122849.jpg

    �

    The ikan bilis quality dropped for quite awhile. Last time ikan bilis more premium. Nowdays i scoop them away.


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:12 PM
    Angcheek

    �

    What is this dish?

    �

    �

    �

    �

    hokkien called it Chap Chai�


    cant get this in SG .... why why why

    �

    Capture.PNG


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:28 PM
    Vid

    �

    �

    hokkien called it Chap Chai�


    cant get this in SG .... why why why

    �

    attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

    �

    I had that last week :grin:


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:29 PM
    Angcheek

    �

    I had that last week :grin:

    �

    i had it yesterday ho ho ho�


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:33 PM
    Vid

    �

    i had it yesterday ho ho ho�

    �

    Where you had it? :D


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:40 PM
    Angcheek

    �

    Where you had it? :D

    �

    i think was Tai Sing ... (?????


  • 29 July 2015 - 11:42 PM
    Vid

    �

    i think was Tai Sing ... (?????

    �

    I was around that area yesterday. You never look for me <_<

    �

    [laugh] [laugh]


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:05 AM
    Angcheek

    �

    I was around that area yesterday. You never look for me <_<

    �

    [laugh] [laugh]

    �

    �

    no wonder I thought I saw someone eating banana ........ reminded me of you waa hahahaha

    �

    you nvr tell me which building .......... kekekek


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:06 AM
    Vid

    �

    �

    no wonder I thought I saw someone eating banana ........ reminded me of you waa hahahaha

    �

    you nvr tell me which building .......... kekekek

    �

    I was a little bit further in Tai Koo watching Ant Man with my wife :XD: :XD:


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:11 AM
    Angcheek

    �

    I was a little bit further in Tai Koo watching Ant Man with my wife :XD: :XD:

    �

    ohhhhh thats nice ... once in a while I go there meeting . One of my client was Singapore lang but working there too ...�


  • 30 July 2015 - 07:25 AM
    Ktglfc
    Don't say I never share :D
    My breakfast this morning .... carrot cake from marine terrace market :))

    image.jpg

    Yummy :))
  • 30 July 2015 - 08:48 AM
    Mason016

    Don't say I never share :D
    My breakfast this morning .... carrot cake from marine terrace market :))

    attachicon.gifimage.jpg

    Yummy :))

    �

    Wait, is this the one that shifted from Marine parade hawker centre/wet market???


  • 30 July 2015 - 08:54 AM
    Tohto

    �

    �

    no wonder I thought I saw someone eating banana ........ reminded me of you waa hahahaha

    �

    you nvr tell me which building .......... kekekek

    �

    You saw Famous Amos in HK ah ?� :XD:


    Don't say I never share :D
    My breakfast this morning .... carrot cake from marine terrace market :))

    attachicon.gifimage.jpg

    Yummy :))

    �

    This type of food too oily and heavy for me in the morning, I prefer to have this for supper� :grin:


  • 30 July 2015 - 08:55 AM
    Jman888

    �

    This type of food too oily and heavy for me in the morning, I prefer to have this for supper� :grin:

    �

    �

    morning got whole day to digest, supper lagi worse � [knife]


  • 30 July 2015 - 10:08 AM
    Tohto

    �

    �

    morning got whole day to digest, supper lagi worse � [knife]

    �

    Morning eat already very fast go look for lausai.


  • 30 July 2015 - 10:25 AM
    Othello

    Don't say I never share :D
    My breakfast this morning .... carrot cake from marine terrace market :))

    attachicon.gifimage.jpg

    Yummy :))

    �

    quite big portion, price ?�


  • 30 July 2015 - 10:27 AM
    RH1667

    This is one of the few threads that never talk politic, I give you one warning for this.

    Not only no talk politic; also no argument [laugh]

    �

    Always " Happy Ending " :a-m1212:


  • 30 July 2015 - 11:18 AM
    Tohto

    Not only no talk politic; also no argument [laugh]

    �

    Always " Happy Ending " :a-m1212:

    �

    Always end with ......where can I find this food.. :XD:


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:09 PM
    Ktglfc

    �
    quite big portion, price ?�


    Cost $3 :)

    �
    Wait, is this the one that shifted from Marine parade hawker centre/wet market???


    Don't know leh... It's the one nearer to the MP TC.
    Quite long queue :)
  • 30 July 2015 - 12:36 PM
    Jman888

    For those who like fried carrot cake (chai tao kuay) dun forget to watch this program tonight 30 July 9 pm on Channel U, they are showing the chai tao kuay from different part of asia � [thumbsup]� [thumbsup] � (please standby some tissue paper cos your saliva will be all over the place � [laugh]� [laugh] )�

    �

    �

    end-frame---a-taste-of-time--toggle-.jpg


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:45 PM
    Coltplussport

    For those who like fried carrot cake (chai tao kuay) dun forget to watch this program tonight 30 July 9 pm on Channel U, they are showing the chai tao kuay from different part of asia � [thumbsup]� [thumbsup] � (please standby some tissue paper cos your saliva will be all over the place � [laugh]� [laugh] )�
    �
    �
    end-frame---a-taste-of-time--toggle-.jpg


    I watch the last episode on orh luak, really knn Lao chui nua. Setting alert for tonight 9 pm.
  • 30 July 2015 - 12:55 PM
    Jman888

    I watch the last episode on orh luak, really knn Lao chui nua. Setting alert for tonight 9 pm.

    �

    �

    yalor especially many actually from malaysia side, some dishes link back to china also not bad.

    �

    can watch the previous episode in youtube

    �


  • 30 July 2015 - 12:58 PM
    Angcheek
    Eat sala food also will lau sai .... where got happy ending all time de

    Not only no talk politic; also no argument [laugh]
    �
    Always " Happy Ending " :a-m1212:


  • 30 July 2015 - 01:55 PM
    Antonee
    Cai fan'

    Attached Thumbnails

    • 20150730_133158.jpg

  • 30 July 2015 - 02:12 PM
    RH1667

    Eat sala food also will lau sai .... where got happy ending all time de
    �

    �

    Put it this way, eat sala food lau sai......but if eat sala other " things " the impact and effect will be much bigger and longer than the few time you need to run to the toilet :a-fun:� :a-fun:


  • 30 July 2015 - 02:19 PM
    Spring
    Those who love carrot cake (white) must try this stall. I guarantee u will like it.
    Don't like I refund but if nice don't forget to buy me a packet
  • 30 July 2015 - 05:32 PM
    SuPerBoRed

    After a hearty meal, can also go Cremier for some wafer and ice-cream� :secret-laugh:

    �

    always packed sibei scared.... wifey like... so ll... have to wait... � :TT_TT:


  • 30 July 2015 - 06:24 PM
    Pinobii
    Wa...I don't usually watch TV, looks like tonight must watch the show, to prevent drooling, I shall eat right before watching

    Jman888 - thanks for the lobang :)
  • 30 July 2015 - 07:01 PM
    Kerwen

    home made chicken adobo for dinner�

    P_20141004_115841.jpg


  • 30 July 2015 - 07:44 PM
    Pinobii

    home made chicken adobo for dinner�
    P_20141004_115841.jpg


    Wa....how come u know how to cook filipino dish?

    Very impressed le...
  • 30 July 2015 - 08:16 PM
    FourZero

    Don't say I never share :D
    My breakfast this morning .... carrot cake from marine terrace market :))

    attachicon.gifimage.jpg

    Yummy :))


    Wow, looks delicious leh
  • 31 July 2015 - 09:49 AM
    BabyBlade

    Rode to Kulai, Malaysia for dim Sum at 1am. A lot other food but didn't manage to take.

    Attached Thumbnails

    • 20150726_010036.jpg
    • 20150726_010030.jpg
    • 20150726_005945.jpg
    • 20150726_005756.jpg
    • 20150726_005559.jpg

  • 31 July 2015 - 09:50 AM
    BabyBlade

    $8.20 or so lunch from Nex, Food Republic. Food's getting expensive!

    Attached Thumbnails

    • 20150714_153555.jpg

  • 31 July 2015 - 09:54 AM
    Lala81

    $8.20 or so lunch from Nex, Food Republic. Food's getting expensive!

    �

    eat from roast meat stall.

    must always order single type of meat. Now the add here and add there is quite a killer.� -_-

    one addition is at least 2-3 dollars now.

    Not like last time mix, the shop only charge another $1-1.50


  • 31 July 2015 - 09:57 AM
    Tohto

    �

    yeah but never saw an abalone with it's shell.

    �

    Now can easily buy forzen one in fairprice or seng shiong supermarket.

    I packet about 8pcs at $30++. From NZ & China.

    �


    Edited by Tohto, 31 July 2015 - 09:58 AM.

  • 31 July 2015 - 09:59 AM
    Pinobii

    �
    Maybe from their local abalone farms.
    I watched one of the Ch 8 documentaries one. Farmed abalone takes 5 years to harvest.


    I think so that its locally produced, that's y it's cheaper there, ours are all imported

    I watched one cooking show with an Ang moh chef, it was filmed in Australia, they basically just harvest the abalone and eat straight...looks really fresh and their abalone is huge
  • 31 July 2015 - 10:00 AM
    Tohto

    $8.20 or so lunch from Nex, Food Republic. Food's getting expensive!

    �

    Food Republic is always ex.

    �


  • 31 July 2015 - 10:02 AM
    BabyBlade

    �

    eat from roast meat stall.

    must always order single type of meat. Now the add here and add there is quite a killer.� -_-

    one addition is at least 2-3 dollars now.

    Not like last time mix, the shop only charge another $1-1.50

    �

    Yea quite a shock when I gave $10 and he only returned me $1+.� :we-all-gonna-die:


    �

    Food Republic is always ex.

    �

    �

    I liked Banquet then. Halal chicken rice was good.


  • 31 July 2015 - 10:04 AM
    Lala81

    �

    Now can easily buy forzen one in fairprice or seng shiong supermarket.

    I packet about 8pcs at $30++. From NZ & China.

    �

    �

    Was looking at frozen scallops yesterday. Got 3 countries, china, Australia, Hokkaido.

    Haha china cheapest, but i don't want to try lol� [laugh]


  • 31 July 2015 - 10:09 AM
    Pinobii

    �
    Was looking at frozen scallops yesterday. Got 3 countries, china, Australia, Hokkaido.
    Haha china cheapest, but i don't want to try lol� [laugh]


    Lol...of the 3 countries, safest is Australia

    Japan water don't know safe or not, radiation thingy quite scary
  • 31 July 2015 - 01:28 PM
    Antonee
    Buffet lunch at regent hotel.

    Attached Thumbnails

    • 20150731_124826.jpg

  • 31 July 2015 - 02:05 PM
    Hwang79
    Dark choc ice-cream frm Awfully Chocolate, Vivocity. Probably the best dark choc ice-cream I ever tasted.
    1 scope $4.90
    2 scopes $8

    20150731_131126.jpg
  • 31 July 2015 - 02:12 PM
    Coltplussport

    $8.20 or so lunch from Nex, Food Republic. Food's getting expensive!


    Guan Chee roasted meats very expensive
  • 31 July 2015 - 04:51 PM
    Galantspeedz

    �

    so far i fly them several times a year. so far so good until yesterday. was first time.

    �

    means i suay... usually 1 return flight... sure either go or come back got delay.... [sweatdrop]


  • 31 July 2015 - 04:54 PM
    Adrianli

    �

    so far i fly them several times a year. so far so good until yesterday. was first time.

    �

    My first time to HK, return flight also Cathay, also delay for two hours. They gave us voucher, so we had burger king. Quite memoriable.


  • 31 July 2015 - 05:03 PM
    Pinobii

    Dark choc ice-cream frm Awfully Chocolate, Vivocity. Probably the best dark choc ice-cream I ever tasted.
    1 scope $4.90
    2 scopes $8

    attachicon.gif20150731_131126.jpg


    Wow...looks very creamy and smooth and yummy...

    Ice cream craving is on...
  • 31 July 2015 - 06:12 PM
    FourZero

    Rode to Kulai, Malaysia for dim Sum at 1am. A lot other food but didn't manage to take.


    At 1am in Malaysia
  • 01 August 2015 - 07:54 PM
    Toothiewabbit
    Two Chefs

    Kai Lan is crunchy and goode :D

    Attached Thumbnails

    • Fotor_143842981633711.jpg
    • Fotor_143842978008330.jpg
    • Fotor_143842971654221.jpg
    • Fotor_143842967473214.jpg
    • Fotor_143842962947473.jpg

  • 01 August 2015 - 08:04 PM
    Jman888

    Two Chefs

    Kai Lan is crunchy and goode :D



    Nice !!!

    Is that the garlic chicken?
  • 01 August 2015 - 08:16 PM
    lausai88

    at Suntec

    IMG_2624.JPG

    IMG_2625.JPG

    IMG_2626.JPG

    IMG_2627.JPG


  • 01 August 2015 - 08:20 PM
    Toothiewabbit

    Nice !!!

    Is that the garlic chicken?


    Its marmite chicken [thumbsup]
  • 01 August 2015 - 08:33 PM
    Little_prince
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

    Had lunch at cafe de hongkong at Balestier.

    Very good. Definitely worth a try.

    The tobiko fried rice is exceptional. And all the dishes we had were worthy of praise.

    Attached Thumbnails

    • image.jpg

    Edited by Little_prince, 01 August 2015 - 08:33 PM.

  • 02 August 2015 - 10:38 AM
    FourZero

    Two Chefs

    Kai Lan is crunchy and goode :D


    Nice
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét